Friday, February 29, 2008

Welcome to the new Blog

I'm hoping this will be a recreation of an old blog, started by Rachel Motte, and sadly now defunct. Shall we try again?
 
What I hope to do with this blog:
 
1. Provide an online resource to those interested in some form of classical education.
 
2. Provide a place for those classically educated so interested to talk, argue, debate, and generally make hash of ideas and current events.
 
3. To begin to answer for ourselves that age-old question of "How then should we live?"
 
It would be great if this were a group blog, so put in a comment if you're interested in posting. (Torrey Honors folks, you're automatically admitted as posters, just put in a comment and I'll add you.)
 
 
So...shall we begin?

4 comments:

jacob said...

A year or so ago, I wanted to do something like this. I never started it though. Sounds like fun :)

Marcy said...

I thought I commented here already. I guess not. Um, I wasn't a Torrey student, but I'm interested.

James said...

Go for it Joi!

LWalling said...

I found your blog quite by accident, only by mistyping the URL of my own blog dedicated to the same interests. Essentially for the same purposes. So far, it's just me, so feel free to join me. No reason we can't go through this together! Visit me at www.classicbookworm.blogspot.com.